The Backdoor is a more recent creation and welcome addition to the Heimplanet range. A large 3-season tent designed to accommodate 4 persons comfortably, it also employs an advanced ventilation system alongside a summer weight inner tent making it ideal for camping from spring to autumn. With a large vestibule for your gear, leading onto a split entrance to the main spacious compartment, the Backdoor also has a highly useful smaller rear entrance and vestibule, hence the name.
The air frame means no more struggling with tent poles and provides excellent stability. The fly-sheet is produced in a durable polyester rip-stop with a rip-stop nylon inner tent which has a multitude of built-in storage pockets. Single entrance with a large vestibule for storage of muddy boots etc. Not one to skip on details, a gear loft in the roof provides yet more storage but can also be used to diffuse the light of a lamp or headtorch, creating that homely ambience.
The inflatable frame, inner and outer tent are designed to work as one unit and only need to be assembled on the first setup.
- Sleeps: 4 persons
- Airframe:Recyclable material
- Outer layer:Extra stiff and resistant polyester
- Inner layer:Flexible thermoplastic polyurethane
- Fly Sheet:66D 210T Ripstop Polyester, PUcoated,5000 mm water column, flame retardant
- Inner tent:40D 240T Ripstop Nylon, breathable, flame retardant
- Ground Sheet:70D 210T Nylon Taffeta, PUcoated5,000 mm water column, flame retardant
- Ground area:9 m2/ 6.3m2inner + 1.9m2+ 0.8 m2vestibules (97sq ft / 68sq ft + 20sq ft + 9sq ft)
- Overall height:154 cm (60’)
- Height of inner tent:125 cm (49’)
- Pack size:51 x26 x21 cm (20 x 10 x8’)
- Weight:6 kg (13 lbs)
- Included:Pegs, Repair Kit, Guy Lines, Pack Sack, Gear Loft, Pump Adapter
Please note that thepump is not includedwe have both the 2-Way Pump and 2-Way Mini-Pump for sale separately or alternatively use a pump you already have.