The Cave Tent
A cavernous inflatable tent, The Cave is the most iconic of the range with its geodesic dome construction, and is the original Heimplanet tent, suitable for 2-3 persons. This tent can be fully inflated and in place in a matter of minutes, getting you out of the elements quickly or allowing you more time to enjoy your surrounds.
The air frame means no more struggling with tent poles and provides excellent stability. The fly-sheet is produced in a durable polyester rip-stop with a rip-stop nylon inner tent which has a multitude of built-in storage pockets. Single entrance with a large vestibule for storage of muddy boots etc. Not one to skip on details, a gear loft in the roof provides yet more storage but can also be used to diffuse the light of a lamp or headtorch, creating that homely ambience.
The inflatable frame, inner and outer tent are designed to work as one unit and only need to be assembled on the first setup.
- Sleeps: 2-3 persons
- Airframe:Recyclable material
- Outer layer:Extra stiff and resistant polyester
- Inner layer:Flexible thermoplastic polyurethane
- Fly Sheet:100% Polyester 66D 210T Ripstop, PU laminated5000 mm water column
- Inner tent:100% Nylon 40D 240T Ripstop, breathable
- Ground Sheet:100% Nylon Tafetta 70D 210T, PU laminated5,000 mm water column
- Ground area:5 m2(54 square feet)
- Overall height:127 cm (50”)
- Height of inner tent:102 cm (40”)
- Pack size:40 x 32 x 23 cm (16 x 13 x 9”)
- Weight:8 kg (10.60 lbs)
- Included:Pegs, Repair Kit, Guy Lines, Pack Sack, Gear Loft, Pump Adapter
Please note that thepump is not includedwe have both the 2-Way Pump and 2-Way Mini-Pump for sale separately or alternatively use a pump you already have.