Dennis Wilson had a song called River Song and America warned us Don't Cross the River where are we going with this? No idea truth be known, other than these shorts from Manastash are called the River Shorts.
Made from a tactile nylon with mesh pockets these can be worn in the river but are a solid pair of shorts for on land too. Given their multi-functional nature these have a drawstring waist, drainage eyelets on the hand pockets and a rear zipped pocket to round them out.
- 100% nylon (Manastusser fabric)
- Two patch hand pockets with mesh lining
- Rear zipped pocket with mesh lining
- Drawstring waist
- Tonal embroidered 'M' at hem
- Manastash embroidery above rear pocket