A hyper-modern lightweight down jacket, which calls to mind those wide-baffled puffer jackets of yore. A feast for the eyes, Nanga’s Mountain Lodge Down Jacket is a superlative piece, produced in a gloss black, micro-ripstop nylon. The down used is an extremely high-grade of white goose down sourced from Poland with a prodigious 860 fill power. Despite its minimalist design keeping weight at an absolute minimum, Nanga’s expertise has made room for a chest pocket, hand pockets and an internal stash pocket which the jacket also packs into. All the while providing maximum warmth.
- 100% nylon outer & lining
- 860-fill-power (93% goose down 7% feather)
- Elasticated collar locks in heat
- Two-way front zip
- Kissing zipped chest pocket
- Welted zip fastening hand pockets
- Drop-in internal pocket
- Packs into internal pocket
- Elastic bound cuffs and hem
- Reflective Nanga logo
- Regular fitting, choose your usual size
- SIZE UP. Nanga now state the JPN and US/EU sizes on their product. We buy them and have listed them in their Japanese size, so a Medium equates to a US/EU Small and so forth.