Our stores are ever-evolving, innovative retail spaces which reimagine the traditional outdoor store. Therein we aim to supply the best and most interesting functional clothing, accessories and gear. We now have a great opportunity to manage our London store at Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross.
We are looking for someone with managerial experience and a sound retailing mind. Someone who shares our enthusiasm for clothing, functional design, and creativity. As well as enjoying the outdoors in whatever capacity. This person will play a key role in the ongoing development of our London store.
- Work closely with the team to shape retail direction, develop local marketing opportunities and oversee general operations.
- Lead, motivate and develop the store team.
- Merchandise the store in a modern fashion led style.
- Adhere to company stock procedures to ensure good stock management.
- Deal with all store-associated paperwork, you should be PC / Mac literate.
- Use KPI’s to help drive sales and motivate your team.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Planning monthly rotas.
- Delivering staff training and company policies to your team.
- Be a representative of the Outsiders' brand and an example to your team.
YOU SHOULD BE:
- Affable and capable managing staff, therein creating a pleasant place of work, whilst making it somewhere our customers feel comfortable to spend time and browse.
- Someone with relevant managerial and retail experience, looking for a new challenge.
- Aware of and able to deliver the exceptional customer service that Outsiders Store requires and impress this upon your team.
- Excited by the brand mix and the products we stock.
- Aware of KPIs and be able to make these meaningful to the rest of the store team.
- Able to use your initiative, think on your feet and solve problems that may arise in the day to day running of the store.
- Have a keen eye and be obsessive over the details, with an ability to merchandise product in a modern and relevant way.
- Be excited at the thought of being part of a forward-thinking business, which has scope and potential.
- Interested in and inspired by the outdoors.
- This is a permanent full-time position based in our Coal Drops Yard store in Kings Cross, London.
If you think this role is for you, then please send your CV along with a covering email by Thursday 23rd November.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com. Please title any correspondence with: Store Manager, CDY.